Online Research through the Learning Incubator®
Online research is at the core of today’s market research landscape, including U.S. Hispanic research. From an early point, Culturati created the Learning Incubator®, an AdHoc or annual membership U.S. Hispanic Market Research Online Community, to offer the benefits of online research with proven reliability, quality and speed at an affordable price.
The Learning Incubator® is rigorously maintained and offers a constant pulse of the U.S. Hispanic population across acculturation segments.
What makes The Learning Incubator® a best-in-class online research community?
Cost and time-effective model
Accurate recruitment and rigorous validation process
Professional studies with quality data assurance
Effective community engagement strategies and incentive programs
Flexible filters and designs
Members segmented using Culturati’s Acculturation Segmentation Model
High security standards
We have designed the following research features to successfully engage consumers online:
- Community Wall – Consumer feedback in 24 hours for your quick questions
- Blogs – Moderated longitudinal one-on-one conversations for up-close insights
- Surveys – Custom quantitative studies that yield results in 1-2 weeks
- Expert Panels – Moderated longitudinal online forums for small to large groups
- Asynchronous Qualitative – Moderated Bulletin Boards
- Online Focus Groups – Real time moderated discussions