Going beyond the numbers
Quality data is at the core of good market research and we go beyond this measure by also focusing on the meaning and actionability of the data. We achieve this by leveraging our cultural understanding to unlock culturally-relevant insights that reveal the story behind the numbers and provide business recommendations that propel your brand forward.
Our quantitative department is led by Patrick Elms, an industry expert with over 30 years of experience in advanced analytical techniques and innovative methodologies. Prior to joining Culturati, Patrick was the Quantitative Group Manager at TNS Multicultural, now Kantar. Patrick and our experienced team of quantitative researchers elevate quantitative outputs with cultural know-how, which is critical for research success when you consider the emergence of our New Total Mainstream.
Culturati offers a complete spectrum of reliable data collection methods that, combined with rigorous sampling, ensure best-in-class quality control as well as time and cost efficiencies.
Furthermore, our extensive report review process ensures that you get insights that you can count on and act upon.
Key methodologies used:
- Segmentation / Customer Value
- Copy Testing / Biometrics
- Loyalty Modeling / Predictive Analytics
- Brand Health / Strategic Benchmarking
- Shopper Behavior / Path to Purchase
- Concept Testing / Product and Commercial Innovation
- Discrete Choice / Price Optimization
- Sensory Testing / Blind Sampling
- In-home Use Tests / On-Premise Behavior
- Mobile-forward survey design
- Scale construction methods to reduce bias
- Given the objectives of the study we utilize Max-Diff or comparative rating scales for brand/attribute ratings
- Multimodal approach (online + telephone or intercept) to ensure access to the most difficult segments to find
Enabling total market research success through well-integrated online quantitative studies:
- Our proprietary Learning Incubator® (LI) panel elevates the success of qualitative online studies that include Spanish-dominant and bicultural Hispanics.
- The LI’s point of differentiation is it over-indexes in the Spanish-preferred segment, the most difficult to find among Hispanics!
- The LI is available to clients for sample only or full-service projects
Quality control measures:
Culturati implements gold-standard processes to ensure data quality and reliability:
- Scales and analytical techniques designed to reduce rating bias for cross-cultural studies
- Respondent attentiveness checks hidden throughout questionnaires to minimize random or straight-line responses
- Data verification checks when all responses to a list are identical
- Elimination of speeders who complete the survey too quickly
- Response validation audits of our outside sample vendors to ensure they meet data quality standards