Careers at Culturati
Are you a Culturati? If your passion matches ours,
Please see the current opportunities below and if you do not see a good fit for you, email your resume and cover letter to HR@CulturatiResearch.com.
Currently Available Positions:
Market Research Project Director / Bilingual Moderator
Job Category: US Hispanic / Market Research / Advertising and Marketing / Public Relations / Marketing Communications
Status: Full time
Career Level: Graduate degree (MBA degree preferred)
Experience Requirements: 6+ years in marketing, research, sales, advertising, public relations, communications/journalism, and/or sociology.
Culturati Research & Consulting is a dynamic, passionate, innovative and creative market research firm located in San Diego, California. The firm is committed to setting a trend in multicultural market research, utilizing innovative ideas in the design and implementation of qualitative research, while streamlining and maximizing the process. The firm specializes in the Hispanic market, and is spearheaded by experienced professionals from diverse backgrounds that understand the nuances of the Hispanic culture and US Hispanic research; capabilities have also been developed in the cross-cultural space including African-American and Asian-American research.
Culturati is currently seeking an energetic, intelligent and inquisitive professional for the dynamic position of Market Research Project Director/Bilingual Moderator. In this role you will work with Fortune 100 companies that represent a wide variety of industries, assisting them with qualitative research to address key business issues for diverse strategic and tactical applications primarily related to advertising and marketing.
The primary responsibilities of the Market Research Project Director / Bilingual Moderator include:
- Moderate qualitative sessions in Spanish and/or English
- Understand and execute solutions to solve client business issues and meet research objectives
- Oversee coordination of project-related logistical details
- Synthesize findings to yield actionable and strategic conclusions and recommendations
Background, experience and skills required include:
- Knowledge about the multicultural market, in particular the U.S. Hispanic market
- Marketing experience (consulting work is a plus)
- Strong bilingual communication skills (Spanish/English), both verbal and written
- Initiative/leadership skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical and report-writing skills
- Ability to travel 50% to 75% (primarily to New York, Chicago, Houston, Miami and Los Angeles)
- Strong interpersonal skills (able to easily and quickly develop rapport and “flow” with different types of people)
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and possess experience working alone and in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
For more information regarding the above position, please submit cover letter and resume with the Position title as the subject to HR@CulturatiResearch.com.