Careers at Culturati
Are you a Culturati? If your passion matches ours, we would love to hear from you.
Culturati is currently seeking a Bilingual Associate Project Coordinator. See details below.
Bilingual Associate Project Coordinator
Status: Full time
Career Level: Bachelor’s degree
Experience Requirements: Minimum of 3-4 years business experience in the field of marketing, market research, project coordination, executive assistant, event planner or other related fields. Proficient Spanish/English written and verbal skills are a must; please do not apply if you are not fully bilingual.
We are currently seeking a bilingual (English/Spanish) Associate Project Coordinator. The Bilingual Associate Project Coordinator position is a qualitative research support position. This individual is intimately involved with the set-up, implementation and closure of qualitative research projects. The position incorporates constant communication with field suppliers, project directors/moderators, and clients. The position requires strong written and verbal bilingual skills (English/Spanish) and excellent attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be very organized and can multi-task. This position reports to the V.P., Managing Director.
The primary responsibilities of the Bilingual Associate Project Coordinator include:
- Coordinate fielding of projects. Includes scheduling facilities, communicating with market research recruiters and interpreters, managing out of pocket expenses for research project, maintaining detailed records of project status, and managing client relations on a per project basis.
- Under supervision of project directors, develop and adapt screeners into Spanish for focus group recruitment and help prepare materials for research.
- Assist as necessary in secondary research, primary research analysis and in the preparation of client reports/presentations.
- Perform other office support duties as assigned.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, English, Sociology/Psychology, or Mathematics/Science.
- Minimum of three years of professional experience in the U.S.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English and Spanish).
- Detail-oriented, organized, able to plan ahead and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in MicroSoft Office.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and possess experience working alone and in a team environment.
Background, experience and skills required include:
For more information regarding the above position, please submit cover letter and resume to HR@CulturatiResearch.com